With Mother’s Day becoming a distant memory, it can only mean one thing: it’s summer time! It ALSO means that it’s almost time to celebrate that other parent we all know and love. Of course we’re talking about Father’s Day, that great day in June when ties are flying off the shelves of department stores and steaks are flying off the shelves at the supermarket. We decided to celebrate the day by sharing 10 things you learn from your dad.
1. You’re never too old for toys.
2. How to grill the perfect steak.
3. Dad is always right… until overruled by Mom.
4. How to hit the correct nail when hammering.
5. Aging is inevitable.
6. How to let loose, have fun and face your fears.
7. That someone is always rooting for you.
8. How to fix things on your own.
9. To never, ever give up.
10. And that there is no one prouder of you than him.
So don’t forget to say thanks to good old dad! Happy Father’s Day from the Frank Erwin Center and enjoy this video of the Father’s Day Anthem:
Happy Father’s Day graphic Designed by Freepik. All other photos are used via the creative commons license and are from Flickr.
Visit the Frank Erwin Center website to see who's coming, and subscribe to Be the First to Know to get a jump on upcoming pre-sales and ticket giveaways.