You know that anxious anticipation you get right before your favorite artist comes on stage? The rush of adrenaline you feel when that first chord of your favorite song is strummed? The feeling of thousands of like-minded fans cheering all at once? No??? Well then you my friend really need to experience a live show. Do you need even more reasons?
Here are six more reasons why going to a live show rocks:
1. It’s the only time you can take a selfie with your favorite artist in the background.
2. All five of your senses experience the full effect. Music is so much better when it’s completely immersive.
3. Every live performance is unique, you’re not just listening to a recording that the entire world can listen to.
4. It’s common for the artist to perform cover songs or bring out the opening act (ex: George Strait and Jason Aldean) or a surprise special guest for once-in-a-lifetime, “you had to be there” moments.
5. You automatically have bragging rights for life since you discovered the band and saw them live before they hit it big.
Visit the Frank Erwin Center website to see who's coming, and subscribe to Be the First to Know to get a jump on upcoming pre-sales and ticket giveaways.